Premier Painting LLC makes the following commitments to our customers:
The majority of our painting projects are in open businesses. Our crew is very considerate and will isolate the painting area to minimize dust and the disruption of your business. Jon Audet, the owner will be on-site throughout the process to guarantee a quality job.
- Premier Painting LLC power washes all surfaces to be painted with a 2500 to 3500 PSI washer unit.
- We will nail all loose boards with Galvanized Spiral Nails.
- We will scrape, sand and prime all loose paint.
- We will prime all bare wood surfaces with a 24 hour re-coat oil base primer.
- We will caulk all voids with a premium Lifetime Warranty elastomeric caulk that will expand and contract with temperatures. This would include baton strips, windows and vertical boards and tongue & groove siding to trim boards as needed.
- We will replace severe dry rotted trim boards and/or siding with certified accredited carpenters.
- We will apply a premium 100% Acrylic Hi-grade paint to all surfaces.
- We only use the best Sherwin Williams and Benjamin Moore paints.
- We will protect all areas not to be painted.
- We offer an industry high 15 year warranty for any chipping, fading or peeling of the paint.
- As the owner, Jon Audet, will be onsite throughout the process to ensure a quality job.
- Performed daily and upon completion of the job:
- All garbage is removed.
- Outdoor fixtures and furniture are put back to their original positions.
- Left over paint is labeled and left with customer for future touch ups
Call or click today for a FREE QUOTE (303) 507-8976.
We offer Free painting proposals and color consultations.