Premier Painting LLC makes the following commitments to our customers:
For our interior work, Premier Painting LLC offers free color consultations. We can provide you with the ability to see the color selections on the wall before committing to a color.
We have found this to be of great benefit to our clients. Many people want professional assistance in determining colors for their interior walls – but interior designers can be expensive. However, if you are already working with a color consultant or if you are comfortable with your own choices, that’s OK too.
The majority of our painting projects are occupied homes. We take the time to review your expectations and protect your valuable property. Our crew is very considerate and will isolate the painting area to minimize dust and the disruption of your home. Jon Audet, the owner will be on-site throughout the process to guarantee a quality job.
What we offer:
- Rooms and areas to be painted are scheduled with the customer.
- Large furniture is moved into the center of the room.
- Furniture is covered with plastic.
- Floors are covered with drop cloths.
- Holes and cracks in walls are filled.
- Tape and caulk around all baseboards, doors and doorjambs
- Cleaning is done where required.
- Remove wall plates and light fixtures.
- Repaired areas are primed.
Paint is applied with a brush or roller. Two coats applied to all surfaces.
- We guarantee the best razor sharp lines in the business.
- Furniture is moved back to original positions.
- Floors and carpets are thoroughly vacuumed and swept.
- All garbage is removed.
- Touch-up paint is labeled and left with the customer.
- Before we pack-up our equipment an inspection is completed with the customer
- Final touch-ups are noted on a ‘punch list’ and are completed.
Call or click today for a FREE QUOTE (303) 507-8976.
We offer Free painting proposals and color consultations.